About the award: The Best Manuscript Award has been introduced as a new category in AutHer Awards. An initiative of J K Papers and Times of India, this unique award has been constituted to encourage young budding female writers to get their work published.
Nomination for Best Manuscripts
How to fill the form
The Best Manuscript Award has been introduced as a new category this year.
Note: We recommend you to use Google Chrome browser to fill up the form. Kindly clear your browser cache before filling out the form.
Hard-copy of the manuscript will not be required at the time of nomination
NOMINATIONS ARE OPEN ONLY FOR WOMEN AUTHORS
1. This award is only for women authors.
2. The writer should fall between the age group of 14 to 17 years.
3. Manuscript should be an original, complete and unpublished work of the author.
4. In case of a retelling, the plot and content should be original.
5. Manuscript should be in English language.
6. Category/genre of the manuscript: Fiction.
7. Manuscript can also be a collection of short stories or a novel/novella.
8. Only the residents of India are eligible to participate.
9. Manuscript should have a minimum word limit of 40, 000 words.
10. Writers should not be represented by an agent.
1. Forms to be submitted in English language only.
2. Only entries submitted online will be accepted.
3. Last date for submission of entries is 4th December 2022.
4. The Awards’ Curator may call in any eligible manuscript for the consideration of the Jury, at his/her discretion on a confidential basis.
5. Any discrepancies observed during the eligibility check may lead to disqualification.
6. In any dispute about the rules, results or any matter relating to the conduct of the Prize, the decision of the Curator will be considered as final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
7. In consultation with the jury, the Curator has the right to eliminate any manuscript whose final version differs substantially from the first submitted version.
8. Acceptance of declaration is mandatory for submission of forms/entries.
9. The font size should be 12 points, style: Arial with spacing of 1.5mm Manuscript to be submitted with a 500 words synopsis.
I, hereby confirm that:
1. The manuscript’s author is a girl between 14 to 17 years.
2. The manuscript has been written in English language.
3. The manuscript author resides in India.
4. The manuscript is an original work and has not been re-published/re-written.